Living a serene life is not difficult…
- Living a serene life is not difficult for those who are not caught up in attachment or aversion.
- When attachment and aversion are both absent, everything is clear and simple.
- However, if you get caught in the mind when it starts to make judgments about how things should be different, your serenity is split apart.
- If you wish to see how things are, then stay free from opinions for or against anything.
- To set up what you like against what you dislike is the disease of the mind.